A film by Luc-Henri Fage. Between the pass of Pierre Saint-Martin and...
30 years after the expedition Gaisseau, who realize the first...
Splendid primary forests, Papuans believed to be out of prehistory,...
A film by Luc-Henri Fage. Archipelago of Chilean Patagonia, 8 years ago:...
There once was a land surrounded by water. Land south of the world,...
Borneo: Memory of the Caves is the account of an extraordinary...
An unusual adventure, narrated by the protagonists themselves: the...
Where he is told how, by dint of perseverance, luck and intuition, a...
PACK BORNÉO : le livre et le film "Bornéo, la Mémoire des Grottes"....
These terms and conditions of sale apply to all sales of DVDs and new books entered through the website boutique.felis.fr
You can place your orders:
* Internet: boutique.felis.tv
* by mail to: Félis Production, 6 impasse de la Ronde 84400 Apt - France
* by fax at 339 72 14 56 20, using the order form in PDF.
Most shipments will be processed within 24 hours + time for delivery by the Post Office.
We have inventory that allows us to process your order within 7 days. If we are unable to fill an order within 15 days, you are notified by mail, email or telephone.
Prices are quoted in euros. They are net, excluding shipping. The price is payable in full in one payment with order. All orders are invoiced in euros and payable in euros. For deliveries outside mainland France, any customs fees or local taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
• Shipping costs for France and Corsica include a fixed participation costs of preparing, packaging and postage costs of 2,40 €. Free shipping for orders above 45 €. Shipping is done either by letter or small parcel, but not guaranteed nor time monitoring. The option Colissimo is calculated at actual cost, you can receive your package within 48 hours (deposit into your mailbox). If you are in a hurry, you can choose Chronopost, guaranteed time of 24 h (for France only) with delivery against signature.
• Shipping costs for overseas are charged at actual cost of postage of small parcels internationally. You can also opt for Colissimo Internation, which provides delivery with tracking for some twenty countries and a shorter period.
FOR AN ORDER IN FRANCE
You have several payment with maximum safety guarantees. You can adjust:
1. By credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Aurora, etc). You will be directed to our payment solution PayPal, and you will directly indicate in the box provided for this purpose (secured by SSL encryption), your card number with no spaces between the numbers and expiry date and the last three numbers of the security code (code that is on the back of your card in the space provided for your signature).
2. On your Paypal account to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have one, you can create in minutes www.paypal.fr
3. Your Moneybookers account. You can also create in minutes www.moneybookers.com.
4. By check in euros if you have a bank account in France, at the name of Félis Production. Send your check, the back of which you reported the number assigned at the end of command, to the following address: Production Félis, 6 impasse de la Ronde 84400 Apt. The check is cashed at the dispatch of the order.
5. By transfer to the bank account Félis Production, mentioning your order number. The RIB will be sent with the receipt of your order by e-mail.
FOR FOREIGN CONTROL, INCLUDING EEC AND SWITZERLAND:
1. By transfer to the bank account Félis Production, mentioning your order number.
2. In your Paypal account. If you do not have one, you can create it on www.paypal.fr
3. Your Moneybookers account. You can also create on www.moneybookers.com.
Whether you order from France or abroad, we deliver at home. The average timeframe for delivery is 2 days for metropolitan France (shipping by Colissimo or letter) and 5 to 7 days for Belgium and Switzerland, but it is not a strict deadline and Félis Production can not see his liable for late delivery or out of stocks.
Warning: if you choose to pay by check or bank transfer, the order will be processed upon receipt of it and the time will be extended accordingly.
Satisfied, exchanged or refunded DVDs and books provided by Félis Production are new and guaranteed against defects. They are identical to those of trade. If an item is defective or not compliant, we are committed to exchange or refund, provided that it is returned in its original packaging within 15 days of receipt of the parcel to : Félis Production, 6 impasse de la Ronde 84400 Apt - France.
If a refund of an item paid by check, we guarantee that it is made by check within less than or equal to 15 days from the date of receipt of the returned package. If a refund of an item paid by credit card, we guarantee that it is done by transfer to your bank account within 24 hours of receipt of the returned package. Quality Service visual videograms presented in this site are subject to change and may in no circumstances be regarded as contractual elements.
Recordings are provided, unless explicitly stated otherwise, exclusively for private use in the family circle, according to the provisions of Article L 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code. All other rights are reserved. The term "private use" does not include any representation in public places such as clubs, video shops, cars, boats, bars, tobacco, hospitals, hotels, oil rigs, prisons and schools ... Contact us by email if you want a loan acquired rights or projection in such places.
UNDER THE LAW OF 12 MAI 1980 AND EXPRESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES, THE SELLER RESERVES THE PROPERTY OF SUPPLIES TO PERFECT THEIR LAST DAY OF PAYMENT BY THE CUSTOMER. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS PROPERTY RESERVE, THE CUSTOMER WILL REMAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DELIVERY OF GOODS.
Ethics Eager to protect your privacy, Félis production processes all your information in strict confidentiality. When you shop, we only ask you for information (name, address, phone, e-mail) to quality treatment and careful monitoring of your control. The data collected online is stored on a secure server. We undertake not to disclose them to third and use it only for the processing of your orders and keep you informed of developments in our offers. Furthermore, we declare all our files to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (registration number 1469657). Your Rights Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access and rectify data concerning you. You may have to be informed of our offers by email or mail. If you do not want, just contact us (giving us your name, address and email):
* By mail to email@example.com
* By mail to: Félis Production 6 impasse de la Ronde 84400 Apt - France
* By phone +33 983 767 241
Proposed products meet the French legislation. Production Félis disclaims any responsibility if the article fails to comply with the laws of the country of delivery (censorship, prohibition of a title or author ...) responsibility Félis production can be sought in cases of force majeure. Are considered as force majeure, as indicative and not exhaustive, the case of strikes, lockouts, riots, revolution, mobilization, war, epidemic, official prescription, transportation difficulties or delivery service, breakdown of machinery , fire, accident or damage during construction, transportation, handling or storage, failure of a supplier ...
Félis Production takes no responsibility for the content of sites on which hyperlinks may return from its own site.
All disputes concerning the validity, enforcement or interpretation of these will be judged by the competent courts of Montauban in accordance with French law.
The general conditions of sale and the prices are agreed and accepted by Buyer, who declares and admits having a perfect knowledge, and gives up, thereby to invoke any contradictory document, including its own terms of purchase, the purchase act involving acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
Schools & Institutional Sector
Note: Prices shown on the site are available only for sale to the public for private use (see Article 9).
For the sale price to the institutional sector and teachers and schools, please contact us at +339 83 76 72 41 or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org